The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for 7BillionWorld.com.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies and web beacons
It is important to know that if you disable cookies you may not be able to use certain features offered by some web sites.
Understanding traffic patterns on the Site and how users interact with the Site;
Improving our products and services;
Optimizing and managing the Site;
Providing anonymized or aggregated data to our advertisers and partners for research, modeling, or auditing purposes; and
Providing you with relevant advertising and content.
Cookies may be placed by 7BillionWorld.com or a third party service provider. Users can personalize their browser settings to reject cookies, although certain features of the Site may not function as intended.
You can disable cookies through your browser. Most browsers have instructions on how to disable cookies in their "Help" sections. The instructions for all browsers vary. But the steps are generally similar for most. Here are some places you can look to disable or enable cookies:
- Internet Explorer: Look in the Tools menu, select Internet Options, and then click the Security tab. Click Internet, and then click Custom Level. Scroll down to Cookies, click disable (or enable) for both cookie options, and then click OK.
- Mozilla Firefox: Open Tasks, choose Privacy & Security, and then Cookie Manager. Choose View Stored Cookies from the submenu to open the Cookie Manager window. Select one or more cookies and click either Remove Cookie or Remove All Cookies.
- Netscape: Select Edit | Preferences from the main menu. Select Advanced and under Cookies, select Disable cookies and click OK.
- Safari: Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security. Select Never, Always, or Only from sites you navigate to, to set your preferences at the level you desire. To see the cookies stored on your computer, click Show Cookies. From here you have the option to remove one or two cookies or all cookies.
Information Collection and Sharing
When you interact with ads on 7BillionWorld.com, we may collect and sharecertain personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us, such as your name or other demographic data like State of residence.
Information collected through 7BillionWorld.com can be shared with third parties for marketing, fulfillment, or any other purpose including, but not limited to:
- Respond to your requests;
- Confirm and track your subscription or registration;
- Analyze preferences, trends, and statistics;
- Inform you of our new products, services, and offers;
- Provide our marketing partners with your contact information so they can contact you about goods and services;
- Operate the Site and customize your experience;
- Identify or remedy potential threats to the Site’s security; and
- For any other purpose stated at the time of collection.
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement. We will notify you of any material changes to our Privacy Statement by updating this page. We encourage you periodically to check this site to learn about the information we collect, use, and share. Your continued use of the Site affirms your agreement to such changes.